The department is a lively community that is recognised internationally as one of the top centres for research and teaching in development studies.
Presentations from Oxford Forum on China and World Economy Now Available
A selection of presentations from the Oxford Forum on China and the World Economy held on May 9 are now available to download.
The forum was organised by ODID and the Oxford University China Centre.
The following presentations are available to download:
- China's Role in Global Rebalancing by David Vines
- China’s Rebalancing and Welfare Implications of "Twin Surpluses" by Yu Yongding
- China and the World Trading System by L Alan Winters
- Direct Investment from China and Economic Growth in Developing Countries by Xiaolan Fu
- China and the World by 2030: A Rising China Towards Common Prosperity; A Changing World Towards Common Prosperity by Hu Angang
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development in China by Shujie Yao and Dan Luo
Access the presentations via the Technology and Management for Development Centre page.