The department is a lively community that is recognised internationally as one of the top centres for research and teaching in development studies.
March Issue of Oxford Development Studies Now Online
The latest issue of Oxford Development Studies is now available online. ODS 41.1, March 2013, includes the following articles:
- Paul Shaffer & Trung Dang Le: Pro-Poor Growth and Firm Size in Vietnam: Examining the Efficiency and Equity Consequences of the ‘Rightward Skew’
- Lili Wang and Adam Szirmai: The Unexpected Convergence of Regional Productivity in Chinese Industry, 1978-2005
- Thomas Dufhues, Gertrud Buchenrieder & Nuchanata Munkung: Social Capital and Market Imperfections – Accessing Formal Credit in Thailand
- Richard U. Agesa, Jacqueline Agesa and Andrew Dabalen: Sources of the Persistent Gender Wage Gap Along the Unconditional Earnings Distribution: Findings from Kenya
- Luisa Blanco, Fidel Gonzalez & Isabel Ruiz: The Impact of FDI on CO2 Emissions in Latin America
- Book reviews - Dominik Zauk, Jose Antonio Ocampo and Roslaind Eyben: The United Nations Intellectual History Project
ODS is edited at ODID and published by Taylor and Francis.