The department is a lively community that is recognised internationally as one of the top centres for research and teaching in development studies.
March 2012 Issue of Oxford Development Studies Now Online
The latest issue of Oxford Development Studies is now available online.
ODS 40.1, March 2012, includes the following articles:
- Globalisation, Gender and Child Work - Annie Voy
- Suffrage, Democracy and Gender Equality in Education - Arusha Cooray
- Human Autonomy Effectiveness and Development Projects - Mirtha R. Muñiz Castillo & Des Gasper
- Sustainable Human Development at the Grassroots: Different Contexts, Similar Ingredients? - Meera Tiwari & Solava Ibrahim
- Decomposing the Ethnic Gap in Rural Vietnam, 1993 to 2004 - Bob Baulch, Hung T. Pham & Barry Reilly
- Measuring Openness: VADE, Not Trade - Mehrene Larudee
ODS is edited at ODID and published by Taylor and Francis.