The department is a lively community that is recognised internationally as one of the top centres for research and teaching in development studies.
June 2012 Issue of Oxford Development Studies Now Online
The latest issue of Oxford Development Studies is now available online.
ODS 40.2, June 2012, includes the following articles:
- Foreign Aid and the Sources of Growth - Eskander Alvi and Aberra Senbeta
- Sources of Subsectoral Growth in South Africa - Fiona Tregenna
- Regional Economic Growth and Inequality in India During the Pre- and Post-Reform Period - Madhusudan Ghosh
- Technology and the Demand for Skills in Tunisia, 1998-2002 - Monia Ghazali Trade
- Structural Adjustment and International Migration: An Analysis of the Thai Clothing Industry - Archanun Kohpaiboon, Pisut Kulthanavit and Juthathip Jongwanich
- Public Expenditure on Education and Skill Formation: Is There a Simple Rule to Maximise Skills? - Rossana Patron and Marcel Vaillant
- Why Not Adopt Better Institutions? - Brian Kelleher Richter and Jeffrey F. Timmons
ODS is edited at ODID and published by Taylor and Francis.