The department is a lively community that is recognised internationally as one of the top centres for research and teaching in development studies.
Call for Papers: Academy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship 6th Annual Conference
The 6th Annual Conference of the Academy of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (AIE 2013) will take place in Oxford on 29-30 August 2013, hosted by ODID's Technology and Management for Development Centre.
The AIE Conference provides a broad platform to bring together scholars from around the world to present research and to stimulate discussion on critical research issues and new developments in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The main theme this year is ‘Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Inclusive and Sustainable Development’.
Distinguished keynote speakers for the AIE 2013 include:
- Anne Miroux (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development - UNCTAD)
- Calestous Juma (Harvard University)
- Luc Soete (Maastricht University and United Nations University)
- Martin Bell (University of Sussex, Science and Technology Policy Research)
- Xin Fang (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Papers focusing on the following issues would be of particular interest:
1. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Growth
2. Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development
3. Open Innovation
4. Innovation and Entrepreneurship in and for Emerging Markets
5. Innovation and Entrepreneurship in and for Low Income Countries
6. International Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge Management
7. New Trends in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
8. International Entrepreneurship
9. Entrepreneurial Finance and Training