The department is a lively community that is recognised internationally as one of the top centres for research and teaching in development studies.
Oxford Development Studies
Oxford Development Studies (ODS) provides a forum for rigorous and critical analysis of conventional theories and policy issues in all aspects of development, and aims to contribute to new approaches.
It covers a number of disciplines related to development, including economics, history, politics, anthropology and sociology, and will publish quantitative papers as well as surveys of literature.
It is published by Taylor and Francis and edited at ODID.
Read the journal's Manifesto.
Dr Cheryl Doss (ODID)
- Dr Paola Ballon (SOGE, Oxford)
- Dr Rochana Bajpai (SOAS, University of London)
- Dr David Doyle (DPIR, Oxford)
- Dr Nandini Gooptu (ODID)
- Dr Emily Jones (Blavatnik School of Government, Oxford)
- Professor Victor Murinde (SOAS, University of London)
- Dr Laura Rival (ODID)
- Dr Diego Sanchez-Ancochea (ODID)
- Dr Sorana Toma (ENSAE-CREST)
- Dr Gaston Yalonetzky (Leeds University Business School)
The Editorial Assistant is Dr Jayne Whiffin